|The Streak: Rene Castro had 38 yesterday; 30pts-plus Ripken now at 5|
NEPSAC AA: Exciting parity in the middle1) Tilton (23-3) - Won 65-56 on the road yesterday over Phillips Exeter behind 21pts from George's Niang, 18 from Nerlens Noel, and 12 from Kevin Crescenzi. The Rams will face Holderness on Friday before Brewster Round #3 in Wolfeboro on Monday.
2) St Marks (20-2) - Cruise-control continues for Dave Lubick's squad as the Lions have won by 20 points or more in six straight games after they throttled Nobles yesterday by a score of 75-39. St Marks will play two on the road this weekend as they'll face Marianapolis tomorrow and St George's on Saturday.
3) Kimball Union (17-4) - After getting a blow-out win over Hebron Academy last Saturday, the Wildcats beat Proctor Academy in similar fashion yesterday behind 20 points from Jesse Chuku and 15 from Devon Thomas. KUA will face Brimmer & May on the road on Saturday.
4) Cushing Academy (18-5) - With yesterday's big home-win over Wilbraham & Monson, the Penguins have now won six contests in a row after losing to NMH on the 1st of the month. They'll play Phillips Exeter on the road on Saturday.
5) Vermont Academy (16-9) - Won 70-53 over the MacDuffie School last Saturday and then won 58-35 over Brimmer and May last Sunday before dropping a 75-62 decision on the road to Northfield Mount Hermon yesterday. The Wildcats will host St Andrews on Saturday and then Holderness on Sunday.
6) Wilbraham and Monson (18-8) - Fell victim to Worcester Academy on Saturday and then dropped another to Cushing Academy yesterday. The Titans will square off against Lawrence Academy and the Masters School this weekend.
7) Putnam Science (18-7) - The Mustangs have won four in a row, including a big win over St Andrews last week, a victory over the MacDuffie School on Saturday, and a decision over Pompfret yesterday.
8) St Andrews (19-6) - Rebounded from a tough loss last Friday to Putnam Science with a win on Saturday over Brimmer & May. St A's will play Vermont Academy tomorrow and then Proctor Academy on Saturday.
9) Worcester Academy (13-9) - Rene Castro's 30-point-plus streak is now at five games as he dripped his faucet for 38 in yesterday's win over Tabor Academy. The hard-charging Hilltoppers will play Milton Academy on Saturday.
10) Hotchkiss (12-8) - After a dreadful start to the season, Fred Benjamin's squad has now won ten ball-games in a row to throw themselves back into the Double A Fold. Big one coming up on Saturday as the Bearcats will host Choate.