|Floor General Shane McLaughlin & Choate are 9-1|
1) Choate (9-1) - With a 60-42 win over Philips Exeter on Saturday followed by a 20+ point win over Suffield yesterday, CRH submitted the winning bid for the top-spot in the NEPSAC Single A parking-lot.
2) Salisbury (10-2) - The other contending bid for the top spot belonged to a squad whose two losses are to the Navy JV squad and a top-half AA team in Cushing. Otherwise , it's been cruise-control-city for Jeff Ruskin's club. They'll get their chance at Choate on Feb 15.
3) Tabor (11-5) - The talent appears to be gelling at Tabor as the Seawolves have been playing good basketball since the ball dropped on 2012. A serious run at the NEPSAC A Championship Belt appears likely.
4) Phillips Exeter (7-3) - After seven straight wins to start the season, Jay Tilton's club has dropped three in a row to three race-horse clubs in MCI, KUA, and Choate. It doesn't get any easier as Exeter heads up to play New Hampton this weekend but this tough 4-game stretch will make 'em better in the long-run.
5) Kent (8-3) - They've won seven in a row since they showed well in two December losses to NMH + New Hampton and will look to make it eight straight this weekend against Berwick Academy..
Belmont Hill (7-6) Taft (7-5)