|15 points - 10 rebounds - 8 blocks|
Game Two:BABC 79 Meanstreets 70
- BABC got back to work this morning at Peach Jam in a match-up with a Mac Irvin Fire Squad which features superstar SF Jabari Parker, who many feel is the best player in the country regardless of class. Like they did yesterday, BABC laughed at any anticipation of the match-up and from the start made the game a one-sided affair, leading 41-22 at halftime before winning by a final of 83-59 and moving to 3-0 in Pool D. Tonight, BABC will play the other 3-0 team in Pool D, the highly touted CIA Bounce team out fo Canada featuring Anthony Bennett and Andrew Wiggins.
- BABC was led to victory by the best game-changer New England has seen since Marcus Camby...Nerlens Noel, who registered a monster line of 15 pts on 6-9 shooting, ten rebounds, eight blocks, and even two dimes.
- Jaylen Brantley again led the scoring for BABC with 18 points and he also had 3 steals and only one turnover.
- Andre Chrabascz had a nice game with 11 pts on 5-8 shooting and grabbed 8 boards.
- Jake Layman played his best game so far at Peach Jam, scoring 12 points on 5-7 shooting.
- Rene Castro added 10.
-BABC shot 31-55 from the floor.
- Goodluck Okonoboh has only played a few minutes in each BABC's first 3 games...Got to think he is nursing an injury.
- By the way, Jabari Parker wasn't bad in the lopsided loss. He only went for 26 pts on 12-24 shooting and grabbed 12 boards.